Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Youth Pledge "Sumpah Pemuda" Museum The Review


I want to post this review from last week, but since the my internet quota has  draining up, so it can only rely on  wi-fi office. Last week i must survey area in priok south Jakarta  (the area is chaotic dusty and full factory), I manage sneak up to one of the lokal  museum in priok area, unfortunately only briefly.  The museum called “sumpah pemuda” or youth pledge, we can say that is an museum for Indonesian historical moment where all the nation youth, come together declared for they support in national goverment an independent day. So let see what this youth pledge museum could offer?


The shape is more like a  tradisional betawi house rather  an museum


all the walls attached vintage photographs. Maybe the people photographed it is that makes youth pledge.


A diorama of hearing youth pledge


behind the house there are statues of the people who make vows  of youth pledge, those pesky kids study tour blocking the view.


The original violin WR Soepratman I do not know her contribution in the youth pledge? (yes I was the picture of Indonesian youth today who do not know the history of the nation)


Vinly record  of Indonesian  national song , once again I do not know the relationship  beetwen the vinly record  and the  youth pledge?


I swear I do not know what this is? very similar to the  coffin


This is the relics of the people who had to do the  youth pledge.



Soory for the lack of picture quality, i took it with my out dated phone. Actually the youth pledge museum is great place, there's more behind it. But since I was in very little time, so did not get to the back, all this stuff make me  realized, that so many things. I do not know about the youth pledge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...